[Tkinter-discuss] Default Tkinter Structure of a 640x480 PIL BMPFile?

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:08:38 CEST 2009

Hi Wayne,

I think you can find an answer in PIL source code. Take look at Imaging.h
The header contains Imaging object definition. Loaded image is not BMP, PNG,
TIFF
or any other storage format because it's impossible to process image in
memory
using storage format structure (for example, they often use compression).

Sincerely,

Igor Novikov
sK1 Project
http://sk1project.org