[Tkinter-discuss] Tkinter-discuss Digest, Vol 35, Issue 20

Gerardo Juarez gerardo at computo-industrial.com.mx
Wed Jan 31 16:34:15 CET 2007

Hi,

Have you verified that the shared library that can't be found is in fact
somewhere in the file system?

If this is so, its directory should be listed in /etc/ld.so.conf and I
think you have to run ldconfig as root to re-read this file. Then I would
try to rerun the installation without modifying the setup file.

Saludos,
Gerardo