[Tkinter-discuss] application busy problem

Olivier Feys olivier.feys at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 12:05:43 CEST 2006

Thank you for answering me Michael,

Maybe my question is not well asked :

Is it possible to launch an other thread, for example :

- at the beginning of the application, before all the needed imports, a
small window appears and displays informations or animations (gif) ?
- the same thing when application is working, this time without hiding
tha main window, but by inserting a small gif in the corner of the
application.