[Tkinter-discuss] separation gui from logic

Pavel Kosina geon at post.cz
Sun Nov 6 06:35:37 CET 2005

In Tkinter I try put to gui design into one file, and in another file
do: import gui design file and the script logic itself.
I am not much successful, especially at callback functions, that are
included in gui design files, f.e. Button(text='Tisk', command=hello),
and refer to functions that exist in the main script.

Is it somehow possible to do this? Not just this example of Button (how
to solve reffering to function that not exists yet, and exists in
"upper" program only), but this whole idea of separation....

Thank you

Pavel Kosina