[Tkinter-discuss] Font control in tkMessageBox?

Marv Boyes marvboyes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:18:43 CEST 2005

Hello, all. Sorry if this is so elementary that I should have been able
   to find it on my own; if it's out there, I must have missed it.

I'm wondering if it's possible to specify font type and size in a
tkMessageBox under Python 2.3 in Linux. Nothing I've tried has worked,
and my messagebox text is simply coming out too big for what I want to do.

Any guidance would be greatly appreicated; thanks very much in advance.

Marv Boyes