[Tkinter-discuss] Changing the fonts on my Pmw.NoteBook tabs

Netherdog at cs.com Netherdog at cs.com
Tue Jul 20 06:56:42 CEST 2004

Hello everyone.  It has been awhile since I have requested the sound advice
of my esteemed Tkinter colleagues, but once again I am stumped.  Regarding the
use of the Pmw.NoteBook widget, I am trying to set/change the fonts for my
notebook tabs, but cannot seem to figure out how to do it.  Since Pmw.NoteBook
has only one component, 'Hull', and no 'entry' component, for example, I am
truly at a loss as to how this can be accomplished.  Any ideas on this one?

Thanking you in advance,

Chris Nethery