[Speed] Pinging the group

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:54:47 CEST 2011

Right... so I have my login working. I could do this in my own
username, but can I suggest a shared user for working in, to avoid any
dependencies on some particular person's account? I'm happy to create
a "worker" user for this purpose.

Alternatively, is there some other way people would prefer to get things set up?

I should be able to get going on setting up cpython benchmark
execution this week (no guarantee on the rate of progress though!).

Cheers,
-T