[Spambayes] Windows 10

Bill Davidson wadco at rentawriter.com
Mon Jul 9 09:56:10 EDT 2018

Didn't see anyplace to give you a compliment, so I chose this.

A week or so ago I had 70 or 80 new emails downloading every day due to
injudicious signing up on various websites. It was a nightmare going through
them. Downloaded and installed Spambayes on my Windows 10, Outlook 2007
system.

Today many emails downloaded, but only two remained in my inbox, both
pertinent.

Just thought you'd like a compliment, and to reinforce the fact that
Spambayes works on this kind of system.

Thank you very much; you've saved me countless hours of frustration.

Bill Davidson

wadco at rentawriter.com