[Spambayes] Will Not install

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:06:21 EDT 2017

Ted,

Was this a person who responded to you, or an automated reply? I see a
post by you from a couple days ago with the subject "Toolbar". I see
no responses, so assume you are complaining about an automated
response.

The SpamBayes project has been dormant for several years. While it
still works (and will install), it will require some effort on your
part, mostly, I believe, installing it in a non-default location. You
might well need to poke around in the mailing list archives.
Unfortunately, the FAQ hasn't been updated in a long while either.

To search the archives, I recommend you search using Google with
something like this:

site:mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes install outlook plugin

That should hopefully lead you to some helpful hints, if not outright
solutions to your install problems.

Skip Montanaro