[Spambayes] Fwd: Spambayes Job

Joseph DeAngelo jmd at wrkgrp.com
Mon May 16 14:26:14 EDT 2016

We run DoveCot on a Mac server running OS/X 10.11.  A few months ago,
the following emails were being generated on an hourly basis. To the
best of our knowledge there was no precipitating event such as a
software upgrade or a configuration update.

There is no directory named /Users/postmaster and never has been as far
as I know.

Is this email a notification of some sort of problem?

Is there a way to control or prevent the generation of such email?