[Spambayes] Problem configuring SpamBayes IMAP Filter on Windows

Phil Gardner phil at pangolin-cs.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 12:01:27 EST 2016

I am using SpamBayes IMAP Filter Version 1.1b2 (March 6, 2010) (binary),
with version 2.5.2 (release25-maint, Feb 23 2008, 14:19:11) [MSC v.1310 32
bit (Intel)] of Python; my operating system is Windows 6.1.7601.2 (Service
Pack 1).  I have trained 0 ham and 0 spam.

The problem I am having is: on the web configuration page, when I click on
either of the links "configure folders to filter" or "configure filters to
train" I simply get the message "No folders available". I have checked
(using Telnet) that my IMAP server login information is correct. I don't
know how to troubleshoot this. I haven't found any log files.

Best wishes,
Phil Gardner