[Spambayes] Spambayes

Cas Nowak casnowak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:51:53 CEST 2015

Windows 8.1 Outlook 2013
Just downloaded spambayes - This is my first post.
Installed spambayes and it seemed to be working ok for about 2 days.
I cleaned up one of my folders and deleted(emptied) 16,000+ emails from my
deleted folder. Started Outlook and message said that the
addin could not start . Checked addins and it was enabled.. Addin still says
it is enabled.. It does not appear on the bar when Office is open (started)
I really like the way it was working, hopefully someone can help.

Kind Regards!
Cas Nowak

919-460-7576 - Home Office
919-621-9603 - Cell

FREE TV Service - NO Contract - NO Monthly Fees!
Stop paying for Cable, Satellite, Netflex, Tivo, Hulu, etc.
Works with any TV: Learn more.
 <http://www.vstreamtv.com/FreeTVService> www.vStreamTV.com/FreeTVService