[Spambayes] Compatibility

Debra Strickland debra.p.strickland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 01:08:26 CET 2014

I installed Spambayes on my PC and love it. I also check email on my iPad.
Spam comes right on through. Is Spambayes compatible with iPad Air?

Thanks!

Debbie Strickland
394 Lakeside Drive
Vicksburg, Mississippi 39180
Business Phone: 601-638-8741

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for
the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone (601-618-7606) or by electronic
mail (debra.p.strickland at gmail.com) and delete this message and all copies
and backups thereof. Thank you.