[Spambayes] Spambayes with outlook 2010

Dardo Uteda dardo at sfis.com.au
Mon Feb 18 22:46:53 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm sorry if I'm asking something that has been covered. Some of the
information on the net is a bit too technical for me.

I've used Spambayes in the past and loved it. However, since moving to
windows 7 (64 bit) and outlook 2010, I have been unable to install the
program successfully. The installer seems to go through the motions (I've
installed 1.1a6 to c:\spambayes as suggested), but there's no toolbar in
outlook. Does this have to be added manually (how?) or is there no support
for outlook 2010?

Thanks and I hope you can help as I've missed not having your program.

Dardo