[Spambayes] Issue

Dutch Green dutch at volcano.net
Tue Apr 9 18:13:40 CEST 2013

I've been using Spambayes 1.1a6 for several years on my Windows 7, 64-bit
desktop using Outlook 2007. I've notice lately that e-mails that I send with
my own address in to 'To:' field (I do this when I have a list of recipients
in the BCC field) are always being put in the 'Junk Suspects' folder rather
than going directly to my Inbox. This hasn't been a problems for years until
the last few of months. Are you aware of this problem and do you have any
suggestions for me to try. Most all other e-mails go directly to my Inbox
unless they are spam and Spambayes does a very good job of routing spam to
the Junk E-mail or Junk Suspect folders.

Thanks...