[Spambayes] gocr.exe crash while training

simonmason simon at themasons.net
Mon Oct 8 16:10:12 CEST 2012

Thanks, I did see this post but I managed to work around it for now.  I had
selected a bunch of IMAP folders to train from.  Either the quanitity or
some of the content in one or more of them caused it to crash.  I started
training on just one folder, then increased the number of folders after it
successfully ran.  I have not trained on all folders that I perhaps would
have if it didn't crash - but I seem to have it well trained at this point.
I decided to do this vs performing surgery on the installation - as you did
- for fear of breaking something else!