[Spambayes] Email filtering into folders

Larry Betz Larry.Betz at amllp.com
Sun May 13 18:41:44 CEST 2012

Is it possible to filter email types (travel, tech-news...) into folder using Spambayes?  My idea is more to manage my emails into categories (folders) for future reading)

Thank You,
Larry Betz  |  Managing Director, CRM  |   Armanino Consulting<http://www.amllp.com/microsoft-dynamics>
M: 503-799-9401  --  O: 925-790-2600
Larry.Betz at amllp.com<mailto:Larry.Betz at amllp.com>   |   www.amllp.com<http://www.amllp.com/microsoft-dynamics>

CRM Support Desk - CRMsupport at amllp.com<mailto:CRMsupport at amllp.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this by mistake, please contact the sender immediately.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, I inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.