[Spambayes] Spam Filtering

Ralph Mills rmills at westfieldsteel.com
Tue Mar 13 13:33:16 CET 2012

I have been using Spambayes for about 3 months and it works very well.
In fact, now it is working too well.

In the last two days, I have seen e-mails come into my in-box, and then
they are automatically immediately moved....to an unknown location.

The Spam Suspect folder is now not visible, and these e-mails that are
moved do not go to the standard junk e-mail folder in Outlook.

The e-mails that were automatically moved were from customers and
vendors, that I requested while talking to them.

If I cannot retrain or "tame" Spambayes, I'm afraid I will have to "kill
it."

Please help!!

Ralph E. Mills

Plant Manager

317.896.5587 office

317.804.4577 direct

317.896.1269 fax

AQE  Working for your business.

Westfield Steel, Inc.

530 State Road 32 West

Westfield, IN 46074

www.westfieldsteel.com

The information contained in this message is confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone and destroy the information received. Thank you.