[Spambayes] SpamBayes in Outlook 2010

Tabitha Thompson TTHOMPSON at apcosigns.com
Wed May 18 14:18:07 CEST 2011

Good Morning,

I've installed the 1.1a6 version of SpamBayes for MS Outlook 2010 but it
will not give me the SpamBayes toolbar like it did in previous versions.
I see that the SpamBayes Add in is there and active but I do not get the
tool bar.

My operating System is Windows 7 Ultimate, I'm running SpamBayes vs.
1.1a6. I have no log files.  Is there something else I should try. I've
uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing gets it to start working. I love
the product, it was great in catching my spam mail in previous versions.

Thanks,

Tabitha Thompson

APCO Sign Systems

Ph: 404-688-9000

Fax: 404-577-3847

http://www.apcosigns.com <http://www.apcosigns.com>

Need to send me a large file? Click here!
<http://www.apcosigns.com/fileupload/default.aspx?usr=TTHOMPSON>

Note: This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or if
it was received in error, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should
delete it immediately.