[Spambayes] Would you accept a free guest article or blog post for spambayes.sourceforge.net?

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at vangasse.eu
Tue Mar 22 15:09:47 CET 2011

On Tue, March 22, 2011 14:24, Richie Hindle wrote:
> [Skip]
>> [...] an attempt to get their pages ranked high in Google searches so
>> they
>> can sell more ads.
>
> Yes.  I read it as "We'll give you some hastily knocked-together
> article that adds no value to the world, and you give us an inlink
> from your nice PR6 site."  No thanks.

Yes.
I guess they haven't taken a look at the website. Prior research of their
targets would have yielded better results, if they were legit. Now it just
looks like a semi-automated mail based om some keywords they pulled from
sf.net.

Anyway: ONE good thing has come from it: the wiki was broken, now it's fixed.

--
Amedee