[Spambayes] Win 7 x64, Outlook 2007 Issues

Ocean Ocean at cobaltnight.com
Tue Mar 23 17:14:13 CET 2010

	It took a while for me to get a message that actually qualified as
spam, but I finally got one - and SpamBayes 1.1a4 did *not* move it upon
arrival.  As usual, it gave the error message upon Outlook 2007 startup that
it couldn't watch the folders.  But I went in an enabled it manually.  Then
the new mail came in, and the spam did not get moved.  I confirmed through
the Spam Clues that it ranked 96%, but SpamBayes did nothing.

	It really would appear to be fully broken for Win 7 x64.  (It's not
broken for Outlook 2007, since that version running on XP was fine).