[Spambayes] echotracker (or hey we have a open OL plugin too)

François-Denis Gonthier fdgonthier at kryptiva.com
Tue Mar 9 20:11:46 CET 2010

Hello,

just a quick message to announce the release of another open-source
Microsoft Outlook plugin. We at Kryptiva [1] are working on a data
aggregator and mail indexer for Microsoft Outlook. It is called
echotracker [2]. It is presented as a web page inside a panel embedded
in Outlook. It is written for the .NET platform in C# and C++.

We are currently looking for developers and courageous users to test our
plugin and report bug inside the current developer preview version. We
have a mailing list setup to receive the first bug reports. We are also
looking at interoperability testing so don't hesitate to tell us about
your own very weird setup with Outlook, Exchange and "friends".

We thought that like minded developers might be happy to hear about
that. A lot of what we learned about Outlook plugin were learned by
looking at the few open-source plugin out there. We are glad they exists.

[1] http://www.kryptiva.com
[2] http://www.echotracker.com

François-Denis Gonthier
fdgonthier at kryptiva.com