[Spambayes] Secure access still not working

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Dec 12 23:07:27 CET 2010

    Amedee> How about facing the facts?  If I read the above then I can only
    Amedee> come to one conclusion: Spambayes is not supported on Windows.
    Amedee> I don't mean that as a bad thing.

I think for the bulk of the users on Windows SpamBayes actually works just
fine.  I realize the presence of Windows developers is scant, but it's not
like the tool doesn't work.  Luke's setup represents a small fraction of
Windows users.

Based on the stunnel option, if it works for Luke, I would prefer to
recommend that for users who want to use the POP3 proxy over SSL, Windows or
Unix.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/