[Spambayes] How fast does that database upgrade in v1.1a6 ?

Brcobrem brcobrem at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 23:23:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

I upgraded v1.0.4 to 1.1a6 to give it a test drive. One of the options is to
upgrade/update the database from (I believe) v1.0 to 1.1.

Fyi - My "default_bayes_database.db" file is 2.5MB.

Running the 1.1a6 install exe in Vista (ie. ran it as Admin), all I saw when
the install was finished and I checked to update the database, was a cmd box
flash on the screen. I would have expected to see a little activity in that
cmd box before it exited. Spambayes seems to work ok though.

Was that normal? Any way to tell if the DB was actually updated?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Regards,
Brcobrem

P.S. I use the combo of Postini with Spambayes on Outlook (with Outlook's
Junk Email function disabled), and I don't believe there is any better spam
solution available !