[Spambayes] bug report

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Sep 27 14:10:46 CEST 2008

    Nikita> Unfortunately have problem with spambayes on outlook startup. I
    Nikita> have this error message every time I launch outlook

    Nikita> And nothing helps me. I did all the steps I found in FAQ -
    Nikita> nothing works. Also there is nothing in log files, they are
    Nikita> empty.

It's not clear from the screen capture you posted and the empty log file
that SpamBayes is involved in your problem.  Did this problem start
happening immediately after installing SpamBayes?  Have you used SpamBayes
successfully for awhile?  If so, what happens if you locate and delete the
database file?

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/