[Spambayes] SpamBayes for Outlook 2007

Galloway, Jim Jim.Galloway at oregonstate.edu
Tue Sep 9 20:59:43 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to run SpamBayes on a Windows XP machine with Outlook 2007
and it gives the following error:

http://oregonstate.edu/~gallowji/spam_bayes_o2k7.jpg

As you can see, "Trust all documents from this publisher" is grayed out
so I can't add this to the trusted publishers list. I can click "Enable
application add-in" but that only enables it for the current session.
Each time I restart Outlook I keep getting the error. Is this issue
because the program isn't digitally signed? Any ideas on how to get this
working with Outlook 2007? We have hundreds of users moving to Office
2007 that would love to have this add-in working again.

Thanks,
Jim Galloway
Information Technology Consultant
Technology Support Services