[Spambayes] Tool Bar missing

Steve McGrew az71 at swbell.net
Thu Nov 6 16:21:43 CET 2008

I really hate to bother you but I have spent a lot of time trying to get the
SpamBays tool bar back, after I deleted it. I removed it first using the
instructions to delete it under the customize procedure and it never came
back. It isn't even the box to check it. It is totally gone. I have removed
and reinstalled SB about 4 times and even re-booted after each step the last
time but I still don't have the SB menu on my tool bar. When I right click
the only options I have are standard, advance, menu and web but no sb. If
you have any ideas I would appreciate it. fyi, after some time I finally got
the add-in activated but I still don't have the menu bar.

I am using WXP and SB version 1.0.4. I don't know how to access the log
files without the menu bar.

Thank you

Steven L. McGrew

Logo

  _____

GF Piping Systems

Georg Fischer Connectra LLC

4400 West Highway 82, Gainesville, TX  76240, USA

Tel:  940-612-7100  (877) 776-7100, Fax: (940) 612-7105, Mobile: (918)
630-6267

 <mailto:steve.mcgrew at connectrafusion.com> steve.mcgrew at connectrafusion.com,
<mailto:az71 at swbell.net> az71 at swbell.net,  <http://www.connectrafusion.com/>
www.connectrafusion.com,  <http://www.gfpiping.com/> www.gfpiping.com

  _____

Georg Fischer - Adding Quality to People's Lives

NOTICE: This E-Mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C. -2510 - 2521; it is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or an
authorized agent, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, retention,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or taking action in reliance of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender of this
error then delete this message.