[Spambayes] (no subject)

Susan Utman susanutman at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 20:27:59 CEST 2008

I am trying to remove the spambayes program from my pc (windows XP).  I have
uninstalled it, but I got a message saying that some of it remains and needs
to be manually uninstalled. I am still getting the filtering on my Outlook
program.  When I click "programs" it doesn't appear in my list of installed
programs-it is also not appearing when I click "c" drive-only when I do an
manually adjust this program-help-how do I get rid of this completely??

SusanUtman