[Spambayes] Installation

Tom listmail at athenet.net
Mon Mar 24 02:13:00 CET 2008

Open a web browser. Go to http://localhost:8880/review

At 02:58 PM 2008-03-23 -0400, WEB02 wrote:

>I installed Spambayes on my home Vista system and it seems to be OK.
>

>The problem is that I cannot find a button that will get me into Spambayes
>maintenance.  AlI I have is button Delete as spam .
>

>I organized my e-mail and want to start training, but I cannot find a way
>to do it.
>

>Thanx,
>
>Bill Brandley
>
><mailto:Web02 at comcast.net>Web02 at comcast.net

-----
425. [SF] Cardassian rule may have been oppressive, but at least it was
simple.
--Odo (Past Prologue)
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com   (remove "nospam") N9QQB (amateur radio)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)    WEB: http://www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43° 7' 17.2" N by 88° 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, CCNA, Registered Linux User 385531