[Spambayes] (no subject)

Reception reception at rtedgar.com.au
Fri Jun 27 01:40:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

Every time I go to delete a message as spam, it tells me to configure
with spam bites, I'm not sure what to do.

Regards,

ROSE COSESKI

RECEPTIONIST

Disclaimer: - This email is for the named person/s use only. If you
receive this email by mistake please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email from your system. Any information or advice herein is
believed to be accurate and reliable, but no warranties of accuracy,
reliability or completeness are given. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure and may contain viruses and no responsibility
for any errors or omissions or any negligence is accepted by RT Edgar or
any of its subsidiary companies, their directors, employees or agents.