[Spambayes] stand alone filter.

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Jun 22 22:26:36 CEST 2008

    Eric> so far the interfaces in hammy.py are proving sufficient.  I'm
    Eric> using the dbm classifier.  which reminds me.  any protections
    Eric> against simultaneous access i.e.  using hammy.py in multiple
    Eric> processes with the same features file?

There is no protection there, but it should be easy to add something similar
to the recent changes I made to lock pickle file access using my lockfile
module.  Those changes may only be available by checking out the source from
Subversion.  I'm not sure we have a 1.1 alpha release cut yet with them.

Skip