[Spambayes] (no subject)

Ann Stevens annmstevens at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jun 16 06:29:51 CEST 2008

Hello there,
                   For the last week, whenever I open Microsoft Outlook I
get a message that there is a prolem with the Spam Bayes Configuration and I
should select SpamBayes Manager and run the configuration wizard to
reconfigure the filter.

            When I tried to follow the instructions I got to the part
\Documents and Settings\{username}\Application
Data\SpamBayes\{outlook-profile-name}.ini. but discovered that when I got as
far as Application Data I couldn't go any further, as SpamBayes wasn't even
mentioned, so I decided to delete it completely and then reinstall it, but
I'm still getting the same message and don't know what to do.

        I am using Windows XP but don't know what version SpamBayes.  WIth
most programs if you go to the "About" section it gives you this
information, but I've been there and couldn't find it anywhere.

        Here is what I found in the log file:

Loaded bayes database from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Ann\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_bayes_database.db'

Loaded message database from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Ann\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_message_database.db'

Bayes database initialized with 2203 spam and 931 good messages

SpamBayes Outlook Addin Binary Version 1.0.4 (March 2005) starting (with
engine SpamBayes Engine Version 0.3 (January 2004))

on Windows 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 2)

using Python 2.3.5 (#62, Feb  8 2005, 16:23:02) [MSC v.1200 32 bit (Intel)]

SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Personal Folders/Inbox'

SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Personal Folders/Inbox'

SpamBayes: Watching (for incremental training) in 'Personal Folders/Junk
E-mail'

NOTE: Skipping deleted folder

Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer

Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer

FAILED to add the toolbar item 'SpamBayesCommand.Manager' - (-2147352567,
'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None, 0, -2147467259), None)

The above toolbar message is common - recreating the toolbar...

Error finding the MAPI folders for a folder switch event

ERROR: 'There appears to be a problem with the SpamBayes
configuration\r\n\r\nPlease select the SpamBayes manager, and run
the\r\nConfiguration Wizard to reconfigure the filter.'

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "addin.pyc", line 1098, in OnFolderSwitch

  File "msgstore.pyc", line 348, in GetFolder

C:\Program Files\SpamBayes\lib\spambayes.modules\msgstore.py:126:
FutureWarning: %u/%o/%x/%X of negative int will return a signed string in
Python 2.4 and up

NotFoundException: NotFoundException: Exception 0x8004010a
(MAPI_E_OBJECT_DELETED): OLE error 0x8004010a

ERROR: 'There appears to be a problem with the SpamBayes
configuration\r\n\r\nPlease select the SpamBayes manager, and run
the\r\nConfiguration Wizard to reconfigure the filter.'

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "addin.pyc", line 1098, in OnFolderSwitch

  File "msgstore.pyc", line 348, in GetFolder

NotFoundException: NotFoundException: Exception 0x8004010a
(MAPI_E_OBJECT_DELETED): OLE error 0x8004010a

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "addin.pyc", line 1098, in OnFolderSwitch

  File "msgstore.pyc", line 348, in GetFolder

NotFoundException: NotFoundException: Exception 0x8004010a
(MAPI_E_OBJECT_DELETED): OLE error 0x8004010a

SpamBayes - Disconnecting from Outlook

SpamBayes has processed zero messages

Addin terminating: 2 COM client and 2 COM servers exist.

    Please tell me what I should do.

Regards,

Ann Stevens,
annmstevens at iprimus.com.au