[Spambayes] SpamBayes will not load in Outlook

Stephen Steineck s.steineck at abbeyspring.com
Thu Feb 7 21:15:25 CET 2008

I have added some more information in this email

I am running Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 on Vista Ultimate. I have an
Intel dual core processor. I have downloaded and installed SpamBayes with
the Outlook plug-in. Outlook will not start with the plugin active. Outlook
closes and has me deactivate the plug in before it will open. I have tried
to start Outlook as Administrator but nothing changes. I have looked at the
FAQs and find nothing that works. I can't even find the log file since
SpamBayes never loads and there is no access to the toolbar (I can't see it
at least) because Outlook never loads with the plugin active. Is there
something I should do to correct this?

Thank you,

Stephen Steineck, Owner

Abbey Spring