[Spambayes] Not Spam button doesn't appear...

Joel Rosenthal rojo.editor at verizon.net
Thu Oct 18 21:31:11 CEST 2007

...in Outlook 2007 on Windows XP Pro SP2.  I'm using the most recent Spam
Bayes program I downloaded and installed yesterday. I had to reinstall my
system from scratch after a hard drive problem, but before that happened, I
was running Spam Bayes on Outlook 2007 with the same OS. In the past,
whenever I was in the Junk Mail or Junk Suspects folder and had a message
selected, there was a Not Spam button. There isn't one now. How do I get it
back?

Joel