[Spambayes] Spambayes Crashing SOLVED

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Mon Oct 8 23:03:46 CEST 2007

In my case, it was the new option in the new version of ThunderBayes
(1.0.x) causing all the problems.  Once "Use internal SpamBayes proxy"
was disabled on all Thunderbird clients, SpamBayes on the Debian server
no longer crashed.  It now works as wonderfully as it did previously.