[Spambayes] Help Please

Canonrt canonrt at optonline.net
Tue Nov 13 18:28:44 CET 2007

OS = Vista Ultimate
SB= 1.0.4
MS Office Outlook 2003 11.8169.8172 SP3

I have been using SB & Vista with no problem, then yesterday it stopped
filtering.  I can't even force using DELETE AS SPAM button.

I tried to re-install with no success.

The un-install said it did but the re-install said the file was there.

These are the error messages I get when installing:

Unable to execute file
c:\ProgramFiles\SpamBayes\docs\outlook\docs\welcome.html
ShellExecute Failed; Code 2

also:

Windows cannot find
c:\ProgramFiles\SpamBayes\docs\outlook\docs\Troubleshooting.html'
Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again.

Thank you in advance......................John