[Spambayes] Rogue user causing problems

Trevor Mason trevor at corprit.net
Sat Nov 10 06:18:11 CET 2007

I manage a large number of clients many of whom I have installed with
Spambayes to counter their compaints aboutincreasing levels of SPAM and junk
email.

Significant majority of users - sometimes initially slow to learn the
concepts of 'training' the filter - are happy with the job Spambayes is
doing for them.

I have one user, however, who after 7 months of constant reminding, still
manages to delete the "Junk Suspects" folder, claiming he thought that is
what he is supposed to do.

I don't expect you to tell me how to dismember this person into little
pieces  =o)  but is there a way of ensuring that the Junk Suspects folder
cannot be deleted?

For an otherwise flawless program IMHO, this is it's only shortfall.

I would appreciate any assistance or guidance in this matter.

Trevor Mason
Mount Gambier,
Australia

Checked by AVG Free Edition.