[Spambayes] OL2007, Vista problems with not readed mails in the tray

Peter Flindt newsgroups at Lastwebpage.de
Sun May 13 19:34:45 CEST 2007

Hello,
sorry if this ak this before, but I can't find a question about this
and I use spambayes the first time.

I have setup Outlook to show me a envelope when I get a new eMail, but
since I installed spambayes I see this envelope when I get SPAM too.
I have enable this both "mark es read" checkboxes on the filtering tab,
but no luck.
It's possible that different data-files and assign this datafile in the
account-settings with "Change folder" to an account could be the
problem?
Or any other ideas?

regards
Peter