[Spambayes] Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem

chermesh NBXAHFHVPQUE at spammotel.com
Tue Mar 27 20:41:20 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm still stuck with my spambayes. Outlook keeps dropping spambayes to its
"Disabled items" list. The spambayes log says nothing, in fact it's empty. I
tried to follow the faq instruction fot the "Toolbar items appear, but fail
to work", but to no avail.
Can anything be done, or should I quit spambayes? (an option I dislike).

Ran