[Spambayes] I made a stupid mistake...

Eric Johnson ejohnson at imagewireless.ca
Wed Mar 21 21:13:15 CET 2007

I made a stupid mistake in setting up a new email account on my system.

It has been a very long time since I have added an email account to my and I
forgot to setup to run through the SpamBayes proxy.  Now I have 800+ new
messages that haven't been filtered for spam.

Is there anyway that I can run them through the proxy as a group?  I really
don't want to do it one at a time...

Thanks,

Eric Johnson
ejohnson at imagewireless.ca