[Spambayes] Issue with Nortel Call Pilot and Spambayes for Outlook

Hemanth Kumar Bhagawatula hemanth at writeme.com
Thu Mar 8 02:31:41 CET 2007

Hello,We use Nortel Networks Call Pilot Which is an outlook add in that
pickup voice messages and faxes from the phone and allows us to access
them via email. After I installed SpamBayes 1.0.4 Add In for Outlook
(2003), We have the following problems.All messages in the CallPilot
change to "read", and the message waiting indicator on the phone turns
off. When a new voice message is left on the phone, an email is generated
with the message attachment, and immediatly the message is marked as read
and the message waiting indicator turns off. So we never know that there
are new messages. Once SpamBayes add in is uninstalled, everything works
as expected again.Is there a way to tell Spambayes not to scan particular
message folders or not to scan messages from a particular source? ThanksHemanth
Bhagawatula