[Spambayes] Spambayes for Office 2007

Stefan Hüttenrauch stefan.huettenrauch at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jun 27 13:53:49 CEST 2007

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your answer. I know that there is a difference.

The question was simply meaning, whether your project is running with
Outlook 2007 or not or if there are any experiences regarding this version
of Outlook.

I know, that you cannot give me support in the sence of end-user support.

But your answer gives me all I wanted to know. I just try it.

Thanks

Stefan