[Spambayes] Microsoft 2007

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Jun 20 18:54:19 CEST 2007

I assume you mean Outlook 2007, in which case I'm not sure anyone knows
for sure at the moment. I did a Google search for "spambayes outlook
2007" and turned up a number of reports of problems. However, it's
possible that some or all are because of Vista rather than Outlook. One
of the more interesting is
http://www.nabble.com/--spambayes-Bugs-1619690---Error-initializing-addi
n-under-Outlook-2007---Vista-Ultimate-t3890723.html.

If you give it a try, please send a note to the list describing your
experience.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Lisa Williams
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:40 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Microsoft 2007

Is SpamBayes compatible with MSO 2007?

Lisa Williams
Director of Communications
Mennonite Church Eastern Canada
4489 King St. E., Kitchener, ON  N2P 2G2
Tel: 519.650.3806 / 800.206.9356 x 112 Fax: 519.650.3947
Email: lisa at mcec.ca <mailto:lisa at mcec.ca>
Website: www.mcec.ca <http://www.mcec.ca>
------------------------------------
MCEC:
A community of congregations extending the peace of Jesus Christ...
This email message, including attachments, is intended only for the use
information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any unauthorized distribution, copying,
disclosure, or dissemination of this transmission or taking of any
action in reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase
this email message immediately.