[Spambayes] 2 problems

Morris, Paul (PR) pmorris at dow.com
Mon Jun 18 14:45:23 CEST 2007

I have been using SpamBayes for some time, very effectively. I have Outlook 2003 on Windows. Recently my Outlook was corrupted and had to be reloaded. Since then SpamBayes has exhibited several problems. Two of these currently are

1. Nowhere on the toolbar does "Recover from Spam" appear, which is needed for the Spam folder and the Suspects folder
2. I keep getting "emails" in my Spam folder which show a time and date received and the file size (always exactly 309 B) but no other details ie no subject, sender or entry in the body of the text. It is like a ghost email except that many of these appear in my spam folder

Plse can you advise

Regds
Paul morris