[Spambayes] Spambayes trashes PST file links in OuchLook

Chuck Cole cncole at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 4 15:07:53 CEST 2007

I made a mistake and updated the Spambayes junk and good data using some
archival pst files that were not attached at the time.  Spambayes found
and attached them, but in doing so, destroyed some data Outlook needs so
I can "close" them or see their "advanced properties".  I cannot find a
repair tool or instruction after diligent looking.

I need to "close" these extra huge PST files and cannot.  I can access
their contents and could empty them to alternate pst files, but cannot
fix the broken links and risk losing very big and important archives.

Is there any repair tool I can try?

Can Spambayes be made to avoid this file corruption?

Can Spambayes heal the link parameters of extra PST files?

Chuck