[Spambayes] Junk Suspects to....?

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Tue Jan 30 14:32:26 CET 2007

See
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#why-can-t-i-set-spam-to-be-mov
ed-to-the-deleted-items-folder for why SpamBayes doesn't automatically
delete messages.

You can specify where spam and possible spam goes using the SpamBayes
Manager (see the Filtering tab) - except that you can't choose the
Deleted Items folder.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Maury King
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 8:17 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Junk Suspects to....?

Sorry to bother you, but I'm really curious about why when I'm in my
Junk Suspects folder & I hit Delete As Spam, why can't those messages go
into the Deleted Items folder in Outlook so I don't have to look at them
again in my Junk E-Mail Folder? I don't see anyplace in the program
where I have a chance to specify where those Junk Suspects go when I
label them as Spam. Thanks for telling me if it is possible or
considering the option in a future version. & thanks very much for the
great spam program.

Maury King

rides at CarpoolMaui.com

CarpoolMaui.com <http://www.carpoolmaui.com/>