[Spambayes] Spambayes installation documentation unavailable???

Donna Walker Donna at seingramco.com
Thu Jan 25 16:46:14 CET 2007

When I click on the link to print out the documentation on installing
Spambayes I am getting a "This page cannot be displayed" message.  I've
downloaded the software and would really like to install and start using
it.  Can you assist me?

Donna Walker

INGRAM & CO., INC.

2151 E. Broadway Road, Suite 206

Tempe, Arizona  85282

480/967-6466

480/967-7114 Fax

E-mail:  donna at seingramco.com <mailto:donna at seingramco.com>

Website:  www.seingramco.com <http://www.seingramco.com>

Ingram & Co., Inc. is passionately committed to providing our clients
the knowledge,

support and services to enable them to achieve financial, personal and
professional success.

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed.

Any use by others is strictly prohibited.