[Spambayes] Question

Sarah Weber smweber at FRIEDE.com
Wed Jan 17 18:57:46 CET 2007

Operating System: Windows 2000
Citrix Operating System: Window 2003

Version of SpamBayes 1.0.4

Is there any way of being able to install spambayes on for a user on Citrix, without giving that person full administrator rights?  Or is there another fix that would work.  Here is the scenario, I was able to install the program on the hard drive and it works great, but when I log that person into Citrix everything is there except the toolbar buttons.  And when you go to try and add the buttons on the tool bar it does not even give you the option for and Spam buttons.

Thanks for your help,

Sarah