[Spambayes] Specific Words

Peter Bishop bishop at aeroprise.com
Fri Feb 23 19:43:22 CET 2007

Laron,

You can achieve exactly what you want by making an Outlook rule that moves
these emails that you claim are definitely good into a folder other than
your inbox folder.  If you set SpamBayes to run delayed by a second, then
Outlook will perform its processing first, and SpamBayes will not be given
an opportunity to work on these emails.

If you insist on keeping these emails in your inbox, then you simply have to
train SpamBayes to recognize these emails.  Normal settings for filtering
(not far from the default settings) does a good job of training SpamBayes on
the emails it needs to be trained on.  I use definitely spam setting of
75.00 and possibly spam setting of 15.00, and I have found this works
wonderfully.  Eventually, I find that I no longer have to train SpamBayes
much.  Nearly all my good email have a score of 0%, and I am now only
getting a few emails in my possibly spam folder, and they are seldom good
messages.

Peter Bishop