[Spambayes] How do I use Spambayes with Gmail

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Dec 15 16:00:05 CET 2007

    John> How do I get sb_imapfilter.py?

It's part of SpamBayes.

    John> I looked in Google and saw a brunch of sites. I read about 20 sites
    John> and did not see anything on getting  sb_imapfilter.py.

I'm not a Windows person, so I'm not sure how best to install it.  If I was
doing this I would install a current version of Python (2.5.1, which is
available as a Windows installer), then download the SpamBayes source and
install it from a command shell.  Others here with more Windows savvy than
me can probably offer better suggestions.

Skip